Monday, August 3, 2009

All I Really Need to Know I Learned from Sesame Street

Yesterday I told Neil that I'd like to learn to make cheese. And I would. In fact, I think becoming an artisanal cheesemaker would be a pretty swell career move. Unfortunately, neither of us know much of anything about making cheese, and we realized that what we do know is what we gleaned years and years ago from this video:




Oh man, I used to love that video. (Though not as much as I loved the one about how crayons are made.) But does anyone else find it a little troubling that those dudes have such large and unrestrained beards and hair styles and are bending over the cheese like that? You can't tell me they didn't get hair in that cheese. Ick.

But I digress. Cheesemaking. I'm going to try it! Though I'm not sure how or when. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: