Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Crepes for a good cause!

My fellow foodie and writer Dana McMahan has landed a two-week writing residency at Kitchen-at-Camont. I had never heard of Kitchen-at-Camont, but after reading about it I think it's one of the coolest things ever. I'm so happy for (and envious of) Dana!

In order finance her trip to France, she's throwing a crepe brunch fundraiser for herself. Is that not the best idea ever? Come eat crepes, donate what you can, and send a fellow foodie off to two weeks in paradise. Here's the invitation.

I've never actually met Dana, but I'm a fan of her blog and her joie de vivre. I'm looking forward to eating crepes for her benefit!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Thanks for spreading the word! I hope I'll get to meet you 'offline' there. The brunch is at Bryce Hudson's gallery and we're trying to at least *look* like he's throwing it so I feel less gauche ;) But hey, it's France so I'll do what I have to!