Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Delicious Summer Sandwiches

We're having quite a heatwave here in Louisville, and I feel like I've been kind of fast-forwarded into summer (which is fine with me!). The weather put me in the mood for these delicious grilled veggie sandwiches. We didn't feel like messing with the real grill, so we just slapped the veggies on the George Foreman. It's nothing fancy, but the lemon garlic mayonnaise with the feta is a great combination. I'm looking forward to making these throughout the summer, especially with veggies from the farmers market and/or my own garden!

2 comments:

mia said...

these sound amazing! I'll be making them soon!

Erin said...

Let me know what you think, Merium, and if you come up with any interesting veggie variations. These sandwiches definitely lend themselves to experimentation!